Monday, February 25, 2008

Exclusive & Elusive

So I did the HOW MANY OF ME ARE THERE thing that everyone else has been doing and it turned out pretty funny.
STAR LYON

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



You should all feel lucky to know the only Star Lyon in the U.S. but it gets even better than that. How? Well you also know someone who doesn't exist.
CHEVY LYON

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



So...then I thought maybe it's because my real first name is LaVoy....
LaVOY LYON

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Hmmmmm, I wonder if I'm really typing this right now...

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

They didn't have any Xanders existing either. I looked it up and they said 1 out 10 do not exist. Those are not very good odds.

ChaChaCha said...

Chevy, you definitely are 0 of a kind! Peace, Lewy

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

DON'T FEEL BAD CHEV-APPARENTLY I DON'T EXIST EITHER. MAYBE ITS A GOOD THING THAT THEY CAN'T FIND US!

Ashlee said...

Don't worry there was not any Karras or Jaysas