Monday, February 25, 2008

The Bag Tag, Finally


Chev finally got me on here and I'm responding to my Bag Tag! I LOVE purses so I thought this was a fun one! I always carry a book and right now I'm reading all the Chronicals of Narnia and I'm on book 2 The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I always carry swedish fish and I have about 10 lipglosses and lipsticks with me all the time. I have two pony tail holders incase I need a pony or pigtails. I hate having dry hands and so I always carry In Good Hands by grassroots- it's the best!!My day planner and wallet are something I need with me at all times. The pocket on your left holds my cell and the pocket on the right hold my car/house keys and the keys to Kohls- if I ever loose those I'm a goner and have to pay $2500 and would proably loose my job. So the right pocket is very important and secure:)

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

Thanks for finally doing this. I knew your bag would be interesting. Don't lose those keys. We don't want to visit you in the slammer!

Roxie said...

Star I love your purse its dang cute, I need some good lotion, is that a kohls item?

ChaChaCha said...

star! so good to see you bloggin' away! I love your purse! i bet you guys are excited for your new house! we miss ya! ~jen