Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Halloween

Deep down I think this may be the true Chevy Lyon.....your thoughts?

NNNNaaaaacccchhhooooooooooo! One of our friends girls dressed up as Nacho, of course.

The force is strong with this one, my bro-in-law and nephew as Han Solo and Darth Vadar.

Three beautiful witches, Star, her sister and our little niece who did not want to look at the camera.

Our sweet little nephew, Porter, as Frankenstien and my gorgeous wife.


All of these pics, excluding mine, were at a Halloween party that Star went to with her sister's. I couldn't go because I had to work, but I did get to dress up this year as the creepy guy with the mullet. Oh yes, Rock on.

11 comments:

Cordie said...

Loving the costumes! You were meant to be that guy, rock on!

Ashlee said...

Yes Chev that is totally you! You are right Star is a beautiful witch!

ChaChaCha said...

Those are great pics. I definitely think that is the true chevy lyon....creepy mullet man. lol! star is beautiful as always! fun stuff.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

how cute, it looks like you guys had alot of fun on halloween

The Parks Fam said...

You guys looked awesome in your costumes!! Sooo you, Chevy! We MISS you guys. Come see us soon!!

Arnells said...

Yah. I'm so glad that you guys are alive!! Love the halloween costume!! We miss you guys like crazy! Hope all is well. Might be coming to Boise after Christmas, so we will have to get together!!

Arnells said...

Ok party people...Coming into town and need to see you guys! What are your plans for the holiday?

The Bell Family said...

I found you! Me and Patrick miss you guys terribly!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hey guys! Love the pics! How are things in Boise? We miss you guys! I love the Halloween costumes!

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

Hey Star!! This is Katie...from dance :) I'm so glad i found you! Looks like you're doing well :) That's good, you deserve it! You're amazing!!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

what costume? haven't you always had a mullet? :o)lol
we haven't seen you guys forever! looks like you're staying busy and that you're doing great!