Thursday, October 2, 2008

WHY SO SERIOUS :)

This is a little taste of what we did this summer since it's over and I haven't posted or talked to anybody the whole summer, I'M SORRY!

We went on a terrific camping trip to Hells Canyon with the fam. We went boating everday for the week we were there, Lewy I slalomed like a pro even though it had been over 8 years since I had, and we caught these crawfish and cooked them for lunch.

These are our sweet nieces who entertained us on the camping trip, we love them!

And of course we are still LOVING our house and making it a home.

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am just glad to hear the you had a wonderful summer. And that you are still alive up there! I hope that over Christmas we will be able to see each other! We miss you guys.

The Parks Fam said...

an update!!! YAY!!! Glad you see you guys are alive and well. The house looks amazing, we need to come see it in person. Hope all is well, love you guys!

ChaChaCha said...

Chevy, good to see you! We miss you guys. i am glad to hear you had a good summer. and glad to hear i am not the only one still slalom skiing. Remember when we went in Nov? Cold!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hey you guys are alive:) Its good to hear from ya! Thanks for the update. We miss you guys!

Cordie said...

WOW! I thought you were never going to post again. I am so glad you have had a change of heart. I love your house! I want to see pictures of the inside. I also love the new blog look. I can picture you saying, "why so serious." Anyways we are in Ann Arbor. We are less than an hour away from Detroit. With that being said...maybe you should come visit your mission and then we could meet up. We miss you guys too and of course T and I make cute kids have you seen us lately! ha haha ha, stay in touch!!!!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I'm so glad that you had a good summer, it sucks that summer is already over and now it almost winter. I love your house, it's so cute.